*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

Sr. Oracle Apps Developer/Lead
Tulsa, OK
6+ Months (possible hire)

​
The Oracle Sr. Developer/Technical Lead is primarily responsible for the
analysis, development, and maintenance of modules within the ERP software
suite. The position of Technical Lead will lead a group of developers with
end-to-end responsibilities for developing and maintaining a scalable
solution while adhering to best practices. The Technical Lead must possess
high level of communication skills as they will be expected to interact
with both business and technical resources.

Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor degree and 5+ years of experience with ERP systems with a
preference in Oracle EBS.
5+ years of software development experience in object oriented development
and design (OOA & OOD).
Strong experience developing and designing with Java, C#, or other
equivalent language(s).
Strong PL/SQL coding skills Exposure / experience with Oracle Data
Integrator (ODI) tool
Experience in development of Application Development Framework (ADF) forms
is preferable
Working knowledge on developing UNIX shell scripting
A working knowledge of development methodologies such as SDLC, Agile, etc
Previous experience in Oracle EBS implementation projects
Good knowledge of business events as they relate to Oracle Workflow
Experience in the development of web services in Oracle Technical
functional knowledge in Oracle Financials, Supply Chain Management, and
Oracle Project Accounting
Hands on experience in developing RICEW enhancements (BI Publisher reports,
Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Application
Framework forms, and Oracle Forms)
​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*