Hi,

Let me know if you have any. The maximum bill rate is $45-47/hr C2C AI.
Locals preferred. But non-locals *NOT TOO FAR *and who can do an *IN-PERSON
INTERVIEW AT OWN EXPENSES* (Please note that the client or Delight CS will *NOT
*provide any travelling costs) after the telephonic round will be
considered. Send perfect resume with full Contact Information, Rate
Confirmation and F2F interview confirmation to *...@delightconsulting.com*only

**

*Position:*                 Microsoft .Net Application Architect

*Contract Length:*  Long term 12+ months

*Location:*                Detroit, MICHIGAN

*Rate:*                       $45-47 / hr *(That is the maximum, please send
resume only if the rate is ok)*

*DESCRIPTION OF JOB*

This position requires a combination of software architecture and
development skills centered on the Microsoft .Net platform. This individual
will be a member of IT development team supporting the client's Sync
product. They will be responsible for guiding multiple client's application
development teams with .Net best practices, design patterns, and
object-oriented analysis and design. This role requires a breadth of
knowledge spanning application architecture, analysis modeling, design
modeling, and programming. *Embedded software engineering skills/experience
preferred.*

* *

*TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS*

*Skills Required:*

 This individual must be able to define and document application
architecture based upon application Use Cases and interactions with other
systems. They must also be able to design key supporting mechanisms and
prove out solutions when necessary. Additionally, this individual must be
able to assist developers in resolving difficult technical issues.
Experience with UML and the Rational Unified Process is required.

*Experience Required:

*Minimum Requirements: *

·         5 years+ solid .NET /OO Experience.

·         Solid OO background

·         Excellent use and knowledge of UML

·         A background in formal development methodologies

·         Understanding interoperability between Java/J2EE and the .NET
platform is critical and an awareness of software development lifecycle
tools is desirable

·         HTML, JavaScript, XML, XSLT experience

*Experience Preferred:
*

.NET-specific development, including ASP.NET, and Web Services (real
experience with .NET 2.0 is a big plus), VB.NET, Microsoft .NET / IIS
environment, strong OOD / OOP knowledge, team development environment,
construction, debugging large scale infrastructure components, .NET 1.1,
2.0, Java Script, Java, C#, HTML, XML, SQL, SQL Server 2000

 **
*Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
**Cell: 248-875-2277
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email: k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you.