Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*

*Job Title: Mobile Developer*

*Location:   Columbus, OH*

*Duration:  6 Months*

Brooksource is looking for a *Mobile Developer* that specializes in iOS app
development to join our Client's e-commerce team. Our Client is a large
Retail organization and they are ramping up their mobile app projects over
the next couples of years!

*Responsibilities:*
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build,
deploy, test, release to app stores, and support
- Collaborate with internal and external teams - Product Managers,
Engineers, Designers, and Marketers to conceptualize, build, test, and
realize new features
- Work with web engineering teams to create and maintain data sources and
API's to support the apps
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to
maximize development efficiency
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile development
technologies

*Requirements:*
*iOS:*
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills in Objective-C
(knowledge of Swift is a plus)
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Familiar with XCode
- Performance analysis and profiling using XCode Instruments

*Other: *
- Good understanding of HTTP, REST API concepts
- Experience with Jenkins CI, continuous integration and deployment on
mobile units
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience using version control (e.g. Git)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) is a plus

*Regards*

*Ashish Gupta*

1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103

*Yahoo, Gtalk* : ashish.recruiter12

*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com

*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com