Hi
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

*Release Engineer*
*Location: SFO, CA*
*Locals will be preferred*

*Job Description*

   - Experience with  Code repositories like SVN , GitHub, GitBucket.
   - Strong hands on Experience with Jenkins.
   - Experience in coordinating with dev and QA teams to ensure correct
   code check ins , Release tagging the repository.
   - Rackspace is hosting provider for all infrastructure. So experience
   with Rackspace centric toolsets are must to have.
   - Gathering and publishing Release notes
   - Descent Experience with Mobile applications deployment to iOS

--

*Thanks & Regards*
*Baidya   *|  *Technical Recruiter*

<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*IDC Technologies* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* |**ISO 9001-2008
Certified *| Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
****bai...@idctechnologies.com* <bai...@idctechnologies.com>
*(**408-457-9381 x 4026 | **Gtalk/Yahoo:* *baidya.recruiter*

*www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy>

*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*

If you want to be removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail
with *REMOVE <bai...@idctechnologies.com?subject=REMOVE>* in the subject.