Hi,

Let me know if you have any Windows / Network / Systems Engineer. The rate
is $40/hr C2C. Please send someone that is local or nearby. There will be a
F2F interview after telephonic round. Send the resume with full contact
information and with rate confirmation only at k...@delightconsulting.com

Role: *Windows/Network Engineer/Administrator*

Location: *Detroit**, MI*

Start date: *ASAP*

Duration: *6 Months + possible extensions*

Rate: *$40/hr C2C*

*DESCRIPTION OF JOB***

·         Handle 24 x 7 technical support for complex plant floor
application.

·         Work with software vendor, Plant IT, and Development team to
minimize plant outages and identify software and process bugs for continuous
improvement.

* *

*Skills Required:***

·       *For this position the candidate has to have plant floor systems
experience.*

·         *Must have 10 years deep experience* troubleshooting processes,
configuration, and code issues across a complex architecture, multiple
servers and multiple applications, at the server and client level, windows
o/s, network, application, data collection layers.

·         Must have very strong communication skills (both technical and
non-technical).

*·**         **Technical skills: VB .NET, Oracle, C Sharp *

*Preferred Skills: *

·    Broadcast Familiarity with remote support tools such as *PCAnywhere *

·         Familiarity with Security and Controls guidelines

*Education Required: *

·         Computer Science, IT, Elec Engineering

--
Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
2565 S. Rochester Road,
Suite# 107A,
Rochester, MI 48307.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
Cell: 248-875-2277
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
kakulasr.deligh...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy.
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the
105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to
you.