Hi,

This is Ashutosh from TRG and I am writing the Job description below for
your review ,

So please reply me available consultant ASAP.

Please Share Me Profile --*ashut...@tresourceinc.com*
<http://sourceinfotech.com>

 *Job title : Sr. Web Developer*

*Duration :Long Term*

*Location :Los Angeles*

*Responsibilities:*

*Need Investment domain experience(fixed income, Stocks, Bonds etc.).*

Developing rich, web-based user interfaces using Sencha ExtJS framework
based on business requirements.

Understanding business processes, participating in process modeling and
design workshops, identifying opportunities for process improvement.

Effectively communicating technical or non-technical issues with the
business users.

Modeling business components, services, processes, and systems.  Understand
ing design patterns, and their applicability.  Creating and maintaining
common components and services using a layered architecture that will be
used by several projects.

Contributing to design sessions, coding, code reviews, unit testing,
integration testing, bug fixes and promoting common standards and best
practices.

Providing production support, evaluating and troubleshooting system
failures and discrepancie

Regards,

  *Dhiraj*

|*Technology Resource Group.*|