Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing well,

We have an urgent requirement below , please let me know if you are
comfortable and available for the below position.

Job Title : Oracle Acess Manager

duration : 6 Months(extension possible)

Work Location : Torrance (CA)

*Job Description*

·         6 years of information technology (IT) experience with minimum 2
years of experience in below  IAM  product.

·         Oracle Access Management 11gR1R2

·         Oracle Identity Management 11gR1R2

·         ODSEE  OVD work experience is a plus

·         Experience in working on Unix  Linux  Solaris platforms with
basic scripting skills

·         Knowledge of OIM and OAM prerequisite software, Oracle DB, LDAP,
WebLogic App Server, etc.

·         Knowledge of federated identity and web services security
concepts such as SAML

·         Should have a high level understanding of Security
Solutions/Security Operational environments (tools and processes)

·         *Qualification:*  BE or equivalent

·         *Other Skills:*  Java

Thanks & Regards

Anusha Reddy

Technical Recruiter

*TekisHub Consulting Services LLC*

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware, 19801

(D) 302 613 2500 Ext: 211  (F) 617 830 0525

*[image: E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with
E-Verify logo.]* <https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/cpshome.aspx>  *An E-
Verified Company*