​
​​
Hi,

Below i
​​
s one more role which is hot and we can close the deal for the right
candidate in couple of days, if you have any one please send over to
si...@boston-technology.com for immediate responses. Thanks

Role: OnBase Analyst
Pittsburgh PA
Rate: Open
Duration: 6-12 months

I have one other position.  It's in the document management arena.  I need
a Sr level OnBase analyst.  OnBase is an enterprise content management
system developed and sold by Hyland Software.
​

​Client
use this for complex workflows, auto letter generation and basic document
management activities.

   - 3+ years of experience working with creating custom eforms and
   integrations with Hyland Software OnBase version 9 and version 10.
   - It is a plus to have experience with OnBase version 12 and version 13,
   but version 9 and 10 is a requirement.
   - There may be configuration aspect of OnBase, we need the development
   side. Basic configuration skills or experience would be ideal.

--
Regards
Siva Kumar

Boston Technology Corporation
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 160, Marlborough, MA.
W. 781-544-4799 Ext: 220 │Fax: (781) 583-0633│

www.boston-technology.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajaskumar

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=4167506

*"An Inc 500/5000 Company for 2010,2011 & 2012"*
*  Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)*