Hello Friends,

Hope you’re doing great.

We have excellent requirement with one of our clients, if you’re suitable
for this positions, please submit the resume at your earliest.

*Please send resume to afzal.s...@tekishub.com <afzal.s...@tekishub.com>*

Skill : Strong in TIBCO testing ,with deep knowledge in interface testing
and ETL
Duration : 2 Months+
Location : Plano, Texas

Job Description      :Seeking self-driven "go-getter" that is highly
analytical and motivated to provide test coverage of several different
applications and projects while working side-by-side with fast-paced
engineering teams.

Skill Set
-        Working knowledge in TIBCO
-Experience in Interface testing
-Strong in ETL
-    Strong Database knowledge
-          Well versed with HP ALM ( Executing test cases, raising
defects,  )
-          Retail experience is a plus!
- Functional Testing
•         Quick to understand requirements
•         Work closely with partner teams to understand applications and
prepare system appreciation documents
•         Work closely with the other members of the Development Team and
test the quality of software products.
•         Develop/ execute QA test cases
•         Participate in Defect Triage
•         Communicate with users regarding software defects
•         Play the role of Onsite coordinator and expected to work closely
with offshore team.

Thanks & Regards

Syed Afzal
Technical Recruiter

TekisHub Consulting Services LLC
1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801
(D) 302 613 2500 Ext 107  (F) 617 830 0525