*Greetings from Robert,*

Role: Sr. Java Developer

Location: Washington DC (only local profiles accepted)

Duration: 3-5 years

Interview Process: Face to Face

Experience Level: 8 Years+

*In addition to Senior Level Java Development experience you must have JSF
2.0 experience as well as PrimeFaces or RichFaces or IceFaces. Experience
w/ Web Services is also required. Must have at least 1 year of experience
working in an Agile environment.  *
*Specialized experience for the position:* The chosen candidate will assist
our client in the development of their highly complex Java based
applications. In this position the candidate will be expected to modify and
develop source code using Java/J2EE and the Agile development methodology.
The inventory of tools used are Java, JavaServer Faces (JSF v 2.0 or
above), PrimeFaces and Web Services.  The client is looking for senior
developers that have the ability to be productive immediately and work in a
team environment.  Strong communications skills, both oral and written are
required.
Client is within walking distance of Union Station

​

*Client requires experience with the following*
Java/J2EE, JSF (v 2.0 or above), PrimeFaces (preferred, similar software
such as RichFaces or IceFaces will be considered)

*Client would prefer experience with the following*
Web Services (ability to create RESTful Web Services; bonus: JAX-B and
JPA). Tomcat Application Server. NIEM (National Information Exchange Model)

*With Regards,*

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*