Hi,

We have Cognos Lead position open with our client. Please send resumes
to *k...@delightconsulting.com
<k...@delightconsulting.com>* Appreciate your time. Thanks

*Cognos Team Lead  Detroit, MI *
*12 + months*
*USC/GC/EAD – Must be on our payroll*

*Job Description:*

The ideal individual will have 9+ years of industry experience, obtained a
degree, and be responsible for successful technical delivery of Reporting
Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects using a formal project
management methodology. They will also have experience with enterprise
architecture, business analytics, deep data analysis, IBM Cognos
technology, business support and health care industry.

- Has extensive experience in Cognos 10.X
- Data modeling using Cognos Framework Manager
- Dimensional Modeling / Semantic Layer
- Report Studio
- Transformer
- Workspace / Workspace advanced
- May have technical personnel reporting to them.

*Top Three Skills/Experience*:

*1. Cognos BI suite (9 Years) 2. Dimensional data modeling with exceptional
SQL capabilities (8+ Years) 3. Leadership experience of small team (2
Years)*

*Required Skills/Experience:*

- Minimum Nine (9) years related Data Warehouse, Information Management
experience.
-* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to
read and interpret documents including process, procedure, and technical
manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the
organization*
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete
variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability
to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram,
or schedule form.
- *Experience in one or more of major BI Reporting tools such as Business
Objects, SAP BW, Hyperion, SAS and their administration*
- Experience in one or more of major metadata tools and their administration
- Experience in one or more of major data modeling tools such as Erwin,
Data Architect, Oracle Designer and their administration
- *Experience in one or more of major ETL tools such as Informatica,
Datastage, SAS and their administration*
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
*- MUST HAVE exceptional SQL capabilities using SQL Developer or Toad.*
- Has Ability to provide subject matter expertise on any subject of Cognos
development
- Experience with resource groups and load balancing
- Experience with deploying Cognos in a distributed Red Hat Linux or
Solaris UNIX environment
- Has experience with Cognos upgrade from Cognos 8.3/8.4 to Cognos
10/10.1/10.1.1/10.2

*Regards*
*Santosh*
Delight Consulting Services LLC.
Office: 248-680-6684 Ext 307
248-606-0900 Ext 307
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email: k...@delightconsulting.com

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you.