Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for Sr. SQL Server DBA in CT, Please check the
job description and forward your resume with contact no and expected hourly
rate.

Here is the job description:

Position:                Sr. SQL Server DBA

Location:               Westport, CT

Length:                  6- 12 months w/option for additional time

Start Date:             ASAP

US Citizen Required

Overview:

The Sr. SQL DBA will be working with developers on code elevation and
performance issues & tuning utilizing Windows 2005 and 2008. Consultant will
responsible for providing operational database support to the organization.
Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include owning,
tracking and resolving database related incidents and requests, fulfilling
requests and resolving incidents within SLAs, reviewing service related
reports (e.g: database backups, maintenance).

Requirements:

A.      Must have 3-5 yrs of  Production support & operations of SQL Server
2005/2008 RDBM's including:

.  Database integrity issues,

.  Performance issues,

.  Blocking and deadlocking issues,

.  Replication issues,

.  Log shipping issues,

.  Connectivity issues,

.  Security issues etc.

B.   Should have experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization
Utilizing Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and
troubleshooting tools.

C.  Extensive experience in writing and debugging TSQL code.

D.  Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O,
disk space and other resource contention.

E.  Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink
operations and DBCC commands

F.  Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of the
organization.

G.  Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and effective
communicator (sales oriented in approach).

H.  Good writing skills and ability to multi task in the support of this
project

Regards,

Gabriel

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Ph: 630 242 8896 x 302 Fax: (630) 206-2397

www.agilees.com|| Email: gabr...@agilees.com ||

Linkdin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/a/754/69a

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered  Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
E-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the E-mail addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which might
be diverting the E-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.