Hi,

Please let me know your interest for below position and kindly send an
updated resume along with the contact details and expected rate.

Name:

Location:

Phone no:

Email:

Rate:

*Job Role: C#, GUI Developer*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration: 6+ months.*

*Rate: DOE***

*Must have heavy financial domain experience and must be local to NJ/NY or
willing to go for F2F.*

looking for an experienced C# GUI developer to join the team in New York.
They will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of developing C#
GUI applications for investment banks/hedge funds; taking high-level
requirements, turning them into a working application and then deploying
that application.
They will be working on a high-profile project to optimize the use of the
firm's global inventory of collateral across all locations and asset
classes.
Experience of the repo, securities lending or collateral
management business, while not required, will be desirable and the candidate
will be expected to build an understanding of the business model.
Although this is not strictly a business-facing role, the candidate would
ideally be comfortable interacting with front office users (repo trading
desk) if necessary.

*Required Skills:*

Must have worked on real systems for front office apps
*And solid FS for past 7 years.*
Equivalent experience to at least 3 years C# multi-threaded win forms
development.
Strong track record in developing investment banking applications.
Proven ability to deliver high-quality software working in multi-person
teams.
Self-starter, able to take high-level requirements and convert them into a
working application.
Experience of unit testing frameworks.
Win forms.
Experience with 3rd party component packages.

Thanks and regards.

*Krishna V
*Sr. Technical Recruiter
Tel: 201-603-9130
Fax: 201-221-7825
Email: *kris...@microexcel.com
*www.microexcel.com

* "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise"*

*Note:* Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address
/addresses" in the subject header.