Hi
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

*Role: Switching & Routing Engineer*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration:   3+ Months*

*Job Description*

Work experience on Switching & Routing
(Datacom,OSPF,BGP,MPLS,L2VPN,L3VPN,OAM,CFM,PPP,PPPoE,BRAS,DSL,QoS,VLAN)
with good working knowledge on Perl based automation and having work
experience on Traffic generators (IXIA or N2X or Spirent) is mandatory with
earlier work experience in Regression, Sanity Testing, Raising quality
bugs, Bug tracking tool. Good attitude to learn, contribute and excel.

*Best Regards,*

*Baidyanath Kamti  -  Technical Recruiter*

*eTeam Inc. – *“ACCELERATED HIRES”

1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

*(**732-248-1900 x 135*

****bka...@eteaminc.com <mshu...@eteaminc.com>*

*LinkedIn:* *www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy <http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy>*

*Twitter:* *https://twitter.com/baidhy <https://twitter.com/JangraNitin>*

*G**t**a**l**k**/**Yahoo**:* *baidya.recruiter*

*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*

If you want to be removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail
with *REMOVE <bka...@eteaminc.com?subject=REMOVE>* in the subject.