Hi Partners,

Please find below requirement and kindly send me suitable profiles ASAP

Oracle Trade management

Need an Oracle Trade Management Functional Resource in Seattle, WA.

The project is for 3 to 6 months

Ideally, I need a Sr Oracle Trade Management functional resource who must
have implemented Trade Management in a Royalty Billing and Deviated Payments
Processing environment.  The resource must have good communication skills
and team lead experience.

Thanks and Regards,

*Anil Kumar** *

TRUSTEK INC | 1001 Durham Ave, Suite # 101, South Plainfield, NJ 07080 |
Work: (410)-782-0969| Fax: (866)-294-1314| a...@trustek.com | YIM:
anil.trustek |