*Sr .NET Developer / Lead*

*Location: Chicago,IL*

*Duration : 12 months*

*Send Resumes at vina...@idctechnologies.com <vina...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Interview: phone and Skype- face to face if local*

I have a new 1 year plus extensions contract for a C# developer with noSQL
experience (CouchDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, Postgres...) One of these is fine
for the client.

We are a leading provider of PDLC services to the technology sector. We are
embarking on a range of product development projects in the Chicago region
and looking to expand our Microsoft practice with a couple senior .Net
resources.

Our projects are in leading-edge Rich Internet App frameworks, SOA and
NoSQL databases.

Below the JD:

- 8 yrs of IT, 5 in .Net/C#

- Experience of Entity and MVC framework

- Experience with one or more Javascript frameworks such as jQuery,
Knockout, Angular, et

- Experience of SQL Server

- Experience with at least one NoSQL Database such as CouchDB, MongoDB,
Cassandra, etc

- Experience with Azure

- Experience with Agile, TDD, Scrum

- Strong analysis and design skills

- Prior experience with supply chain industry is a plus

- Strong oral and written communication skills

Warm Regards,

Vinayak Ram

IDC Technologies Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035