*Please respond to
**abhi...@jerseytechnologies.*<abhi...@jerseytechnologies.com>
*com  <abhi...@jerseytechnologies.com>*

Hi Associate,

How are you?

Please find the below requirement and send me your best fits, ASAP.

Please send Resume with Bill Rate, Availability, Current Location and
Contact Information.

*The Requirement as follows:***

Job Title:          *C# .NET developer with .Net Nuke Experience*

Location:*         **Houston-TX*

Duration:*         **3 months*

* *

*Required Skills**:*

*We are looking for senior C# .NET developer with following skills:*

*6+ years experience in web-based Systems Analysis and Design*

*Dot Net Nuke working experience is must. *

*Extensive experience in SQL 2005 database.*

*Experience of code optimization and bug fixing.*

We will call you if your consultant resume is best match.

Thanks <abhi...@jerseytechnologies.com>

Abhinav <abhi...@jerseytechnologies.com>

Jersey Technologies, Inc <abhi...@jerseytechnologies.com>