Dear Partner,

*Greetings from James at SVK Systems Inc!!*

Let me present you the One of our best Consultants who is available for
projects immediately. Looking contract on C2C.Please let me know if you
have any openings for our consultants listed below. Please mail your
requirements to *ja...@svksystems.com <ja...@svksystems.com>* or call me:
678-824-7780. I request you to add *ja...@svksystems.com
your direct client requirements

*Consultant Details:*

Name:  Deepthi Munaga

Skill: SQL BI Developer

Visa: H1 B

Relocation:  Open

Availability: 1 Weeks

*Summary:*

*Professional Qualification:*

Over 8 years of strong IT industry experience as a MS SQL Server
2012/2008R2/2008/2005, Data Warehouse Developer/BI Developer in various
domains. Maintained positive communications and working relationship at all
levels.

*Professional Summary:*

ü  Skilled professional with experience in all stages of SDLC: planning,
analysis, design, implementation and Worked with SDLC methodologies like
Waterfall, RUP, Agile (Scrum).

ü  Extensive experience in SQL Server 2012/2008R2/2005, Business
Intelligence in SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting
Services, and SQL Server Analysis Services.

ü  Proficient in creating indexes, Views, complex Stored Procedures, user
defined functions, cursors, derived tables, common table expressions (CTEs)
and Triggers to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency.

ü  Created DDL and DML triggers.

ü  Exceptional Ability of writing ad-hoc queries utilizing Dynamic SQL and
SQLCMD command line utility.

ü  Experience in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) between
Homogenous and Heterogeneous System like Sybase Database using SQL tools
(SSIS, DTS, Bulk Insert and BCP).

ü  In-depth Knowledge in Relational and Dimensional Data modeling for
creating Logical and Physical Design of Database and ER Diagrams using
multiple data modeling tools like ERWIN 7.1 and Visio

ü  Proficient in Importing/Exporting Data from various data sources like
Excel, Oracle and Flat file using SSIS utility. Involved in transformation
of OLTP data to the Data Warehouse using SSIS 2012/2008R2/2008/2005 and SQL
commands.

ü  Expertise in installation, upgrade and configuration of Microsoft SQL
Server and databases.

ü  Proficient in designing, creating and maintaining reports in Accela
Automation schema.

ü  Generated calculating measures and dimension members using
multi-dimensional expression (MDX), mathematical formulas, and user-defined
functions.

ü  Experience in creating KPI and Calculated Measures using SSAS.

ü  Proven ability in defining Query for generating Drill down reports,
Matrix reports, Chart reports and handling parameterized reports, creating
on demand and scheduled reports in SSRS 2012/2008R2/2008/2005

ü  Experience in configuration of report server and report manager
scheduling, give permissions to different level of users in SQL Server
Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012/2008R2/2008/2005.

ü  Expert in using tools like SQL Profiler, Database Engine tuning wizard,
Windows Performance Monitor for monitoring and tuning MS SQL Server
performance.

ü  Ability to handle Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration including
planning, backup, and recovery strategies.

ü  Proficient in Migration of database, successfully migrated database from
SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005, and SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008
and SQL Server 2005 to 2008R2/2012.

ü  An enthusiastic and goal-oriented team player possessing excellent
communication, interpersonal skills with good work ethics

*REQUEST: *Please take a minute and add* ja...@svksystems.com
requirements.

Looking ahead to work with you for better business prospects.

*Consultants Available On - Java |.Net |SharePoint | SQL Server BI DEV/DBA
| ColdFusion | UI / GUI Developer |Remedy | COGNOS | BA | Web Designer
|Qlikview |Tableau | ETL Informatica | QA |*

Sincerely,

*James*

*SVK Systems Inc*
*Contact:* 678-824-7780
*Email: *ja...@svksystems.com

*YIM /* *G`Talk *: james.staffing05

*Website*: www.svksystems.com

*NOTE:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.