*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position = Business Analyst- Delivery/QA Locaiton =Columbus OhioDuration =
6+ MonthsRate Max = $45/hr*

*Interview Type:*  Either Go To Meeting Web Cam or In Person interview.  To
June 2015.

*Skills:ITIL Foundation or above*
BA experience supporting Service Delivery / Catalog Management projects
BA/PM experience supporting Quality Assurance projects
Reporting experience
Sharepoint Application Administration experience (administering User IDs,
Updating reports, and assisting in custom reports and views and updates).
Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the Business
Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
Formal requirements gathering and documentation experience
Developing functional requirements - describe what the system process or
product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements
Experience leading meetings and coordinating workshops
Experience developing Quality-of-Service (non-functional) requirements
Experience running JAD sessions to gather and document business,
functional, and user requirements
Experience streamlining and developing efficient processes / process
improvement
Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix Experienced
developing graphic representations of complex business processes
Proficient with MS Office, Visio, PowerPoint, and ITSM
Strong, proven oral and written communication skills
IIBA-certified Business Analyst certification
Experience with Project Management methodologies

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice*: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.