*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Local candidates are strongly preferred and all candidates must have at
least eight years of experience as BA/PM with knowledge in Prime Brokerage,
Collateral, Securities Lending and Regulatory practices (i.e. Dodd Frank). *
*Please send your best two (2) candidates and make sure to include: name,
rate, location and contact number for each candidate submitted! *

*End Client: *Major Investment Bank

*Job Title: *BA/PM - CMV Services
*Start Date: *ASAP
*Duration: *6 to 12 months
*Location: *Jersey City, NJ
rate:          $55/hr
BA/PM- CMV Services Sr. Business Analyst / Project Manager.  This position
will be working for a strategic client of CGI in the Corporate and
Investment Banking Industry in Jersey City

Scope of the project involves strategic development and enhancements to the
platforms supporting Collateral domain. This includes new functionalities,
regulatory projects. Project is executed in a global delivery model
including business and development centers in NY and NJ.

*Main Accountabilities:*

   - Ability to coordinate solution workshops, document requirements with
   sponsors and acquire sign offs.
   - Possess good analytical and documentation skills to write the BRDs
   (Business requirement documents), FSDs (Functional Specification Document)
   taking into account the impact on the existing systems. These documents
   should provide mock-ups and precise details to drive the technical solutions
   - Work closely with the development team in coming with design &
   solution document
   - Work with the QA team to define the complete test scenarios and ensure
   the scenarios are in sync with BRDs and FSDs
   - The individual should provide sign off on SIT testing and assist the
   UAT team for business sign off
   - Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
   - Ability to take the requirements from business, write BRDs, plan and
   manage the development teams to develop the feature to the spec, Validate
   the feature and assist business with UAT testing.
   - Create project plans, mange risks and issues logs across the projects.
   Ability to identify the synergies across the projects.

*Required:*

   - More than 8 years of experience as BA / PM with good knowledge in
   Capital Markets/Prime Brokerage/Collateral/Securities Lending
   - Investment banking domain experience (preferably in collateral) and
   Business Analysis
   - Ability to manage teams across time zones and project planning
   - Excellent communication and written skills.
   - Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments
   - Exposure to technology background
   - Experience and knowledge on various Regulatory Environment, Industry
   practices, regulatory environment (i.e. Dodd Frank)
   - Ability to coach and mentor the development team
   - Ability to help development team in solution / design

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 713 234 5905        ext(101)

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]