PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Pega Architect *for one of our clients
*Lewisville,
TX*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Pega Architect

*Location: *Lewisville, TX

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

•Design, analyze, develop, debug and unit test code for Pega PRPC workflow
applications v5.4 and higher
•Task ownership within projects of small and large teams, covering various
aspects of software development, process and methodology
•Review business requirement documents and consult on project scope and
timeline
•Complete project documentation according to SDLC requirements
•Release management including implementation planning
•Rapid resolution of issues impacting release
•Analyze and troubleshoot production issues
Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
required.
8 - 12 years of experience in Programming/Analysis or the equivalent
combination of experience and education. Other requirements include a
demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast pace environment, a sense of
urgency, organized and detail and task oriented.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
<ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com>*