*We Are Hiring - Need 10-15 IT Recruiters (Male /Female) in Hyderabad*

We are urgently looking for *10-15 IT Recruiters and 1 HR Manager for our
office in Hyderabad, *for US Staffing and Recruitment*.*
*Must be comfortable with night shift*

*To apply reach me:*

*ch...@itbtalent.com **(OR) ON 415-251-3968 <415-251-3968> (USA
Desk) / +91-9247436319 <%2B91-9247436319> (Hyderabad,IN)*

*Please read below the details: *

Job Title       :  IT Recruiter and HR Manager
Company      :  R-Force Technologies
Skills            :  Technical Recruiting

*IT Recruitement :*
• Prior experience in technical recruiting in IT arena
• Ability to learn quickly, ability to understand Information Technology
• Strong work ethics; hardworking and driven
• Strong inter-personal communication and people skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization skills and ability to be multi-tasking

*HR Administration Activities *:

   - Maintain professional relationships with all channels of recruitment,
   training and development.
   - Guide the team/colleagues to achieve the smooth working atmosphere.
   - Overall checking of attendance, leave, Absenteeism & discipline.
   - Issuing of offer letters with due approval of M.D.

*Regards,*
*Chris Roe- HR/ Staffing Manager*
*Direct: 415-251-3968*
*ch...@itbtalent.com / chris.requireme...@gmail.com*