Greetings,

My name is Devendra Singh and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We
have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Role :: Network Engineer*

*Location :: **El Segundo, CA*

*Duration :: 12 Months*

The candidate *must* have strong

   - Minimum 8-9 years&rsquo experience in Network Service Provider
   industry.
   - Extensive exposure on Service Provider environment
   - Hands on  Design  experience on *CRS, ASR9K* platforms
   - Very Strong concepts on
      -   EGP & IGP Routing Protocols like *BGP, IS-IS*, OSPF.
      -   Very Strong on *Multicast Routing* Protocols such as PIM-SM,
      PIM-SSM, MSDP, PIM-BSR etc.
      - *QOS*

 The candidate also should have decent understanding on

   - Data Centre Switches includes : *Nexus 2K/5K/6K/7K  Series, Cisco 65xx*
   and other 35xx
   - Load Balancer&rsquo s: F5, Brocade.
   - Understanding on the Network security features
   - MPLS VPNs technologies
   - Layer 2 Technologies such as Spanning Tree, Rapid Spanning Tree,
   Resilient Ethernet Protocol, VCCP etc., Mac in Mac ( PBB 802.1ah), (PB
   802.1ad)
   - Fair understanding on the traditional service provider technologies.

*Skill and Experience Details:*
*Minimum Experience Required:* 8-10 YEARS *Mandatory Skills:* TNS
Consulting - Data, Network Architecting Consulting Presales, TNS Consulting
- Data, Network Analysis, Consulting *Desirable Skills:* Data Center
Switching *Language Skills:* English Language

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Devendra Singh Karki*

 <http://www.eteaminc.com/>

*Efficiency.Synergy.Expertise.*