Hi,

Please find this hot requirements on Pega, Please go through it very
clearly if you are interested any of this position
please reply me with your resume and details by mentioning on which
you are willing to go.

There were EIGHT Different positions:

Position: 1
Role: Sr Pega Developer
Locations: PA

Requirement:
1) Our client is looking for Senior Pega Developers Experienced
consultants
2) consultant should have CPM experience Must.
3) Excellent Communication skills is must,

Position: 2
Role: Pega Developer
Experience Level: Developer/ Senior Developers/ Architect Level
Location: Canada Toronto

Requirement:
1) Our Client is looking for Strong Pega Developer and Architect Level
experienced Consultants
2) Looking for some one who can relocate to Canada Toronto.
3) Excellent Communication skills is Must.

Position: 3
Role: Sr Pega Developer
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Requirement:
1) Our client is looking for Sr Pega Developer Experienced consultants
who can relocate to Florida
2) If consultant has CPM experience is a big plus
3) Excellent Communication skills is must,

Position: 4
Role: Pega Lead
Location: Greensboro, NC

Requirement:
1) Our Client is Looking for Pega PRPC consultant with Lead Experience
and who can relocate to NC.
2) Excellent Communication skills is must.

Position: 5
Role: Pega Lead
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Requirement:
1) Our Client is Looking for Pega PRPC consultant with Lead Experience
and who can relocate to NC.
2) Excellent Communication skills is must.

Position: 6
Role: Pega Business Analyst
Location: Phoenix and PA

Requirement:
1) Client is looking for Pega PRPC consultants who have Business
Analyst Experience too.
2) Excellent Communication Skill is Must.

Position: 7
Role: Pega Architect
Location: Pheonix

Requirement:
1) Client is looking for Pega Architect Level Experienced Consultants,
2) Excellent Communication Skills is Must.

Position: 8
Role: Pega technical Project Manager
Location: Pheonix

Requirement:
1) Client is Looking for Pega consultants with Technical Project
Manager Experienced consultants,
2) Excellent Communication skill is must.

If you are interested please reply with your updated resume with
details mentioned below, or if you are not interested
please share this requirement with your Colleagues or with Friends and
send me there resumes and contact details ASAP.

Full Name:
Contact No.:
Email ID:
Present Location:
Willing to Relocate:
Availability:
Expectations on Rate:
Visa Status:

Overall IT Experience:
Experience on Skill set:

References atleast 1:

waiting for your response....

Looking forward to work with you closely,

Thanks & regards,

Matt,
NETPRO LOGIC (NPL)
Bensenville, IL