Greetings,

My name is Devendra Singh and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We
have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title: Validation Consultant*

*Location: Minneapolis - Minnesota*

*Duration: 12 Months*

Job Description:

SUITe Skill(s)
Skill1 - Medical Device Design Process (L2)
Knowledge of Medical Device Processes such as ISO13484 standards,
FDAprocesses such as PMA, 510k, Validation & Verification aspects
Skill2 - Medical Device Design Process (L3)
Knowledge of Medical Device Design Processs such as IEC60601. Executed one
ormore projects as per these standards
Skill3 - System Software Design (L2)
Should have good knowledge of various Data Structuresand understand how to
choose appropriate data-structurefor a given application design.Should have
good knowledge of Object Oriented Analysisand Design concepts.Should have
familiarity/hands-on exposure with basic UML andmodeling tools.Should have
knowledge of estimation concepts and familiaritywith requirements
management.Should have knowledge of Structured andObject Oriented Design
Principles.Should have knowledge of various refactoring techniquesand
commonly used Design Patterns.
Essential Skill(s)
Skill1 - Medical Regulatory and Process Standards (L2)
Experience with ISO13485, QMS, FDA Guidance for Pre-market Submissions,
IEC60601-1-4, IEC 62304, ANSI/UL
Additional Skill(s)
Skill1 - Medical Devices - QARA (L1)

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at  (732) 248-1900 Ext.430 even if we have spoken
recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please
include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Devendra Singh Karki*

 <http://www.eteaminc.com/>

*Efficiency.Synergy.Expertise.*