Hi

Here is our job description. Please forward me your consultants resume
and their rates. ASAP Thanks.
I am in need of a Sharepoint Developer who can work on a highly-
customized, public-facing MOSS 2007 project. The key component to this
job is creating custom web parts in C#.

Location: Chicago, Downtown
Duration: 3+ Months

Job Description:

Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server (MOSS) (Required experience)
MOSS 2007 for Internet Sites is a very, very nice to have
ASP.NET 3.5
ASP.NET Web Parts
SQL SERVER 2005
XHTML
CSS
jQuery

Please send over all qualified candidates as soon as possible.  Since
this would be a face-to-face interview, we need local candidates.
Candidate must be local to Chicago.

Thanks & Regards,
Sean Miller

JIVA InfoTech Inc.