*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great…..*

*Please send resumes to **prave...@genuineitllc.com*
<prave...@genuineitllc.com>

*Role: **SharePoint One consultant with One Drive and MS Office 365*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 3-6 months*

*Max Rate is $50/hr (all-inclusive)*

*Phone screens tomorrow or Monday, followed by F2F next week.*

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

The Ideal Candidate would be available to Start Working On February 17th

Our Client located in the Westchase district of Houston, TX is looking for
a consultant to help with Office 365 and SharePoint Online (SPO)
installation and migration.  This company is wanting someone to be in
charge of building SharePoint One from scratch and to migrate as much of
the existing on premise files and folder structure to SharePoint One with a
goal to eliminate their need for an on premise file server through
combination of Microsoft SharePoint One and OneDrive Integration.

*Must Have Experience with:*

- SharePoint One

-OneDrive

-Microsoft Office 365

*It would be nice if you had experience with:*

-Microsoft Azure (AD, Virtual Machine Migration and Setup, Azure to office
VPN Connectivity, Active Directory and Migration Experience)

Communication needs to be an additional skill

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Business Development Manager
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

Ph: 281-576-7687

Email:prave...@genuineitllc.com

Gtalk: *praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com <praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com>*