Dear Business Partner,

We have an urgent requirement for Sr. Business Analyst with SABA experience
in IL, Please check the job description and forward your consultants resume
with contact no and hourly rate.

Here is the job description:

Title: Sr. Business Analyst with SABA experience

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6 months

Senior business analyst to document requirements, validate configuration,
testing, training, and reporting

Over five years of eLearning experience - Spanning across different roles
and responsibilities in SDLC while developing on different eLearning
products for wide array of clients. Specialization in AICC/SCORM standards -
Experience of working on AICC/SCORM standards. Developed standards, coding
guidelines and tested the implementation to make the learning modules
compliant with AICC/SCORM 1.2 standards.
Have working knowledge of SCROM 2004 standards. Experience in working with
wide range of Learning Management Systems

* Worked with Learning Management Systems like Oracle 9i, SABA, Skill
Vintage Manager, and Sumtotal. Also worked on customized Learning Management
systems for clients. Experience in working with latest eLearning tools and
scripting languages

* Developed courses, code templates, training material, tested codes for
tools like Lectora, Captivate, Robo Demo, Flash, Articulate Quizmaker,
Articulate Presenter, Dreamweaver, Acrobat writer, Flash Paper. Got wide
experience to work with languages like

* HTML, DHTML, XML, Action Script, Javascript, and
VBScprit.SpecialtiesSCORM1.2 & SCORM 2004 standards, AICC standards, HTML,
XML, DHTML, CSS, Action Script, JavaScript, VBScriptTools - Lectora,
Captivate, RoboDemo, Flash, Articulate Quizmaker, Articulate Presenter,
Dreamweaver, Acrobat writer, Flash PaperA, and prod set-up

Regards,

Gabriel

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Ph: 630 242 8896 x 302 Fax: (630) 206-2397

www.agilees.com|| Email: gabr...@agilees.com ||

Linkdin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/a/754/69a

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered  Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
E-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the E-mail addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which might
be diverting the E-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.