Greetings,

My name is Devendra Singh and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We
have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Role :: Agile PLM Consultant*

*Location: Racine, Wisconsin*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

*a.*       *The person will act as support and tech lead. We do support as
well as small projects/CRs/enhancements*

*b.*      *Experience should be around 5-8 yrs (B3 level)*

Agile PLM Consultant - Should be responsible for managing the business
requirements, designing the solutions, providing estimations, guiding the
team, managing the customer.Should have extensive knowledge in Agile PLM
System.Should have experience in Java, JSP & Servlets, XML.Knowledge in PC,
PPM, Agile Datamart.Should have experience in PX using Agile SDK.Basic
knowledge in Web server, Database concepts.Knowledge of Agile ACS or
Import/Export and integration methodologies are a plusShould have
application support and administration experience

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Devendra Singh Karki*

 <http://www.eteaminc.com/>

*Efficiency.Synergy.Expertise.*