Greetings,

My name is Devendra Singh and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We
have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Role :: Business Analyst(Telecom Domain)*

*Location :: **Bothell, WA*

*Duration :: 12 Months*

Job Description:

   - At least 7-8+ total years of experience
   - Telco Background required. Should have Billing exposure in any kind of
   SDLC role. Any product is fine
   - Excellent++ communication skills&hellip should be able to converse
   with VPs and Business and understand what they want
   - These 2 SA s will be working on the Amdocs (post paid) and RPX
   (pre-paid) billing platforms to begin and then move to Ericsson. Exposure
   to these platforms is not required per se
   - Location is Bothel, WA and requirement is as of today&hellip Maybe
   open for another 3-4 weeks if we are able to identify the right person

Skill and Experience Details:
*Minimum Experience Required:* 8-10 YEARS *Mandatory Skills:* Telecom
Service Provider Business Analysis *Desirable Skills:* *Language Skills:*
English Language

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Devendra Singh Karki*

 <http://www.eteaminc.com/>