Hello *Everyone* ,

 Greetings from *Global Associates*. Please reply me with the resume along
with the contact details to *esh...@gassociates.com
<esh...@gassociates.com>* or call me on *302-269-0340 X 4295*.

*Job Title      :  Senior COBOL Developer / Senior Mainframe Programmer -
Extensive BankingLocation      :  McLean,  VADuration      : 3 month with
extension for successful consultant*

*Job Description:*

The programmer should have strong analytical skills with the ability to
read and understand business requirements, and develop solutions for the
requirements.  Must be able to work with deposit architects to develop
solutions within the new deposits Target State architecture.  Must be able
to interpret custom code and develop solutions which work with previous
solutions.

* Requirements/SKILL MATRIX :*
•    Strong knowledge of IM/ST applications
•    Working knowledge of the RM (customer) application
•    Strong knowledge of the GN architecture application, including the
creation and updating of data structures
•    CICS programming knowledge
•    Use of GN screen painter within CICS screens
•    MVS technical skills, including the use of Fileaid, Expeditor,
Panvalet, Eztreive or DYL280, SORT, TSO utilities

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Thanks / Regards*

*Eshwar Kotipalli * | Senior Technical Recruiter
*GLOBAL ASSOCIATES* | 7106 Corporate Way, Dayton, Ohio 45459
Desk: *302-269-0340 X 4295*
Email: *esh...@gassociates.com <esh...@gassociates.com>*
Website: http://www.gassociates.com