I have a very urgent Direct Client requirement for * Front End / Java
Developer *in *Jersey City, NJ. *Please Let Me Know If you have available
candidate, please reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact
number.

*Please send me your resume at satya....@ngtechinc.com
<satya....@ngtechinc.com>*

*VISA: GC or US Citizen only*

*Job Title: Front End / Java Developer Duration: 12 month + contract
Location: Jersey City, NJ*
UI Front End Agile Developer with exposure to Core Java. Leading global
financial services firm currently seeking a cross functional scrum team
member to develop original and creative technical solutions for ongoing
product development. We are looking for self-motivated front End/Java agile
Developers who do not need to be convinced that quality is everyone’s
responsibility. We are embracing TDD, pair programming, continuous
integration, and regular small releases. Candidates will be able to
demonstrate an understanding of design principle and patterns and test
driven development.
To be qualified candidates needs around 5yrs of experience with Javascript,
Ajay, JQ Widgets, and UI experience with some exposure/willingness to learn
core java.

Minimum of 5+ years experience with full development lifecycle from
inception through implementation.
Strong JavaScript and CSS experience
Core Java with Spring and Hibernate experience
Minimum of 3+ years experience with Oracle. Experience with PL/SQL, and
tools such as SQL Developer, or TOAD.
Minimum of 3+ years experience working in Linux, Unix and/or Windows
environments.
Has worked within Agile deployment environment before, and has working
knowledge of SCRUM.
Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale
distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment.
Experience with automated packaging, build and deployment.
Knowledge of jQuery and frameworks based on it
Experience / exposer  with Java / Other programming languages desirable.
Experience Java/ J2ee development skills , developing REST/Web Services.

Thanks

*Satya Raj*|Next Generation Technology, Inc
116 S Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL - 60005
224-764-8408
satya....@ngtechinc.com