**No phone calls please**

***Local Candidates Preferred***

*Title: **.NET Developer With Ruby on Rails and MVC*

*Location:** Seattle, WA*

*Rate: **$45/hr C2C*

*Duration: **6-12+ months*

*Top Skills:*

·         5+ years of experience developing secure web applications with *MVC
architecture/design such as ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> MVC, Ruby on Rails, or
Spring*

·         Familiarity with *SQL syntax and technologies* (Microsoft SQL
Server, Oracle)

·         Familiarity with *Amazon Web Services* or equivalent cloud
programming strongly preferred

·         Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best
practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding
standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes,
testing, and operations

·         *Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through
actual launch of the project*

·         Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams,
and management to collect requirements, describe software product features,
and technical designs

*Job Summary:*

·         This position will be working with a mix of systems and
technologies with an emphasis on new-build web application development. Our
group utilizes a mix of development frameworks/tools (C#/Asp.Net,
Java/Ruby, MS SQL) as well as leveraging the latest in cloud platform
technologies via Amazon Web Services.

·         Think big! Own, design and create innovative new solutions that
allow the Legal department to scale and improve customer service without
increasing headcount. As a key member of our team, you will have the
opportunity to work directly with your customers, owning major deliverables
across all aspects of development: scoping, design, implementation, and
testing. Successful candidates can multi-task, quickly adapt to new
development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable
code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems.
Candidates applying to this position should be enthusiastic about sharing
their previous experiences and lessons with our team to help us
collectively succeed.

*The best way to reach me Today is Email:*

*Regards,*

*Rahman,       *

*Sr Resource Recruiter*

*rahm...@usmsystems.com <rahm...@usmsystems.com>*