*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Lead Quality Assurance Analyst*

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN*

*Duration: Long Term *

*Rate: $50*

*2 positions*

*Position Description:*

*As SR Quality Assurance Analyst, you would work as a part of a dynamic
team involved with software, database, ETL/DW, and reporting application
testing of new software systems using both manual and automated testing
tools and strategies. Senior QA Analyst is responsible for leading and
coordinating test effort for small team of test engineers. The team is
responsible for test planning, test script design, defect tracking, test
summary, and test metrics reporting within a software project team. Senior
QA Analyst is the primary representative for the software quality of the
application. *

*Primary Responsibilities*

·      *Lead the QA testing for new software project development as well as
ongoing production defect fixes *

·      *Create Master Test Plan and Test Strategy for projects managed
through Agile\Waterfall development methodology *

·      *Communicate the ongoing progress of the projects testing effort to
the business stake *

·      *Coordinate testing resources for projects developed onshore as well
as offshore *

·      *Actively participate in walk-through, inspection, review and user
group meetings for quality assurance *

·      *Assist QA analysts with complex problems regarding testing
approaches, application knowledge, and technical knowledge *

·      *Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure system
applications are free from defects *

·      *Develop and provide testing metrics and reports for the QA
dashboard to effectively communicate quality measures and metrics to the
project team and management. *

·      *Estimate quality assurance efforts on approved projects with QA
Manager *

·      *Manage towards results, by process, with facts and with continuous
process improvement in mind *

·      *Provide leadership and mentoring to team members *

*Qualifications Requirements:*

·      *Bachelor's Degree *

·      *7+ years of experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Software
Testing *

·      *5+ years of strong leadership skills, verbal and written
communication skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills. *

·      *5+ years of relational database experience. *

·      *Advanced background in ETL using: SAS, Unix, Oracle, and/or MS SQL
Server *

·      *3+ years in HP QC, HP ALM, HP QTP *

·      *Excellent understanding of Automation Testing and Strategies *

·      *Ability to plan, manage, and organize multiple concurrent projects *

·      *Experience in both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies *

·      *Experience working with onshore/offshore teams*

·      *Extremely detail-oriented and organized Assets: *

·      *Healthcare industry experience *

·      *Certified Software Tester preferred*

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]