Please share me profile ............... swa...@tresourceinc.com

Hi Friend,

Greetings!!!

This is Swapna From TRG.

We have Cognos Developer position open, kindly go through the job details
mentioned bellow if you have any suitable consultants kindly let me know
ASAP.

*Role: Cognos Developer *

*Supply Chain Project - Giant Eagle*

*Work Location: Pittsburgh, PA*

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills *

•         3+ years of report / BI development (including dashboards) using
Cognos is required

•         3 + years’ experience is must in Cognos

•         Experience with Microsoft Reporting Services (MSRS/SSRS) and/or
MSBI

•         Experience with Crystal Reports

Excellent Verbal / Written communication skills is MUST as  this role
involves interaction with many stakeholders

*Desirable Skills         *

·         Experience with Manhattan SCI is a huge plus

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Swapna Thumma*

*Technical  Recruiter*

*Santa Clara CA,95051*

*Office  408-709-1760 EXT-944*

*swa...@tresourceinc.com <swa...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Gtalk: swapna...@gmail.com <swapna...@gmail.com>*

*swapna...@yahoo.in <swapna...@yahoo.in>*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]