Dear Business Partner,

We have an urgent requirement for Dynamics AX Developer, please check the
job description and forward your resume with contact no and hourly rate.

Here is the job description:

Title: Dynamics AX Developer

Location: Tulsa, OK
Duration: 1 month+

Description of Services:
Developer should have a proven track record for:
(1) ability to work with client business analysts to spec out Dynamics AX
modifications
(2) help estimate the modification, set client expectations surrounding the
modification and manage the expectations if the scope changes
(3) develop the modification within the estimate
(4) unit test the modification with assistance from client business analyst

It is important that the developer be able to complete the development task
in a manner that keeps the client's expectations managed. As a result, the
developer must possess good client management and communication skills to
compliment his/her development skills.

Should possess Dynamics AX 2009 development experience plus at least 3 years
of Dynamic AX development experience. This specific opportunity will address
Purchasing modifications resulting from an upgrade off a prior version of
Dynamcis AX. The client will have Dynamics AX experience but not on the
latest release.

Regards,

Gabriel

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Ph: 630 242 8896 x 302 Fax: (630) 206-2397

www.agilees.com|| Email: gabr...@agilees.com ||

Linkdin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/a/754/69a

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered  Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
E-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the E-mail addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which might
be diverting the E-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.