Hi,

I am writing to see if you are currently available for a position in Midwest
/ East. I am looking for Business Analyst – Loan Accounting. If you or
anyone you may know of is interested, please email me at your earliest
convenience.

This is a business analyst position and not a software developer position.

Business Analyst – Loan Accounting having good experience with Loan
Accounting System.

*Job Title: Business Analyst – Loan Accounting*

*Location:* Prefer Midwest / East

*Start Date:* ASAP

*Position Type:* Contract

*Duration:* 6 Months

* *

*Travel Required:* 75-100%. Client will pay expenses

*Job Description:* We are looking for Business Analyst with good experience
in Loan Accounting Systems preferably SHAW, ACBS (Advanced Commercial
Banking System) or LeaseWorks.

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

§  Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address
issues

§  Interact with other technology groups as needed

§  Design Universe, Create reports, build Data Models

§  Analyze the open requirement and break it down to implementation

*Required skills and experience:*

§  Experience with core Retail and/or Small Business origination and loan
accounting systems

§  Experience defining analytical and reporting requirements including
face-to-face meetings with business users and source system SME's

§  Experience mapping core banking systems data elements to a target
Dimensional data model including business rule capture

§  Experience with Basel II implementation

§  Excellent verbal and written communications

§  Experience writing SQL queries (especially with Oracle PL/SQL against a
dimensional data model)

§  Advanced Excel skills (custom filter, pivot tables, macros)

*Education:*

§  Bachelor Degree in IT / IT related field

* **Please provide me the following details with your updated resume in word
format***

* *

Updated Resume:

Name:

Address:

Home No:

Cell no:

Email Address:

Work Authorization:

Availability:

Current Project status:

Hourly Rate:

My best,

* *

*Vikas Jain*
Bitsoft International, Inc.
vi...@bitsft.com *
**office: *630.364.1839   *fax: *630.839.1219

*| www.bitsft.com| www.skillgalaxy.com|** *

* P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

 e respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.