Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

Please find this hot requirements on Siebel EAI Developer, Please go
through it very clearly if you are interested,
please reply me with your resume and details which mentioned below
requirement

Role: Siebel EAI Developer
Locations: Bay Area, CA
We are looking for the Siebel EAI developers

Must Have Skills:

1.Strong Expertise in working on Siebel EAI
2.Experience in working on Basic Siebel Configuration
3.Expertise in Siebel eScript and Workflows
4.Experience in working on HTTP Transport, Web Services
5.Experience in working with Inbound and Outbound Web Services in
Siebel
6.Experience in working with VBC, EBC

Desired Skills:
1.Experience in working on Siebel 8.x
2.Advanced Siebel Configuration
3Siebel Administration skills
4.Experience in integrating Siebel with external web apps through
middleware

Job Roles / Responsibilities:
1.Create High level design, Technical Design for Siebel EAI
2.Development of Siebel IOs, scripts, workflows during build phase
3.Development of Siebel EAI components and Configuration components
- Exposure and experience in managing and interacting with offshore

If you are interested please reply with your updated resume with
details mentioned below, or if you are not interested
please share this requirement with your Colleagues or with Friends and
send me there resumes and contact details ASAP.

Full Name:
Contact No.:
Email ID:
Present Location:
Willing to Relocate:
Availability:
Salary/ Rate:
Visa Status:

Overall IT Experience:
Experience on Skill set:

References atleast 1:

--
waiting for your response....

Looking forward to work with you closely,

Thanks & regards,

Matt,
630-847-9412
NETPRO LOGIC (NPL)