Greetings,

My name is Devendra Singh and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We
have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Role :: Telecom Consultant(Voice)*

*Location ::  **Boxborough, MA*

*Duration :: 12 Months*

*Job Description:*

Should have around 8+  years of overall experience and working knowledge on
the telecom Enterprise (prefarably Contact Center) products.

- should have excellent debugging skills with good hands-on experience on
MFC framework

- Excellent programming skills (C++)

- Excellent communication skills

- Working knowledge of Database management Systems (prefarably SQL)

- Participate in high level and low level design discussions on existing
features and new feature developement

- Assist in development & testing, especially with troubleshooting &
finding solutions & alternatives

- VOIP/SIP/InstallSheild knowledge is desirable

- Experience of Cisco related Contact Center products like Unified Contact
Center Enterprise (UCCE) and Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) is
desirable

*Skill and Experience Details:*
*Minimum Experience Required:* 5-8 YEARS *Mandatory Skills:** Contact
Center, VC++ Voice, System Software Design, Telecommunication Desirable
Skills:* *MFC* *Language Skills:* English Language

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Devendra Singh Karki*

 <http://www.eteaminc.com/>

*Efficiency.Synergy.Expertise.*