Hello,

Hope you are doing well…

Please let me know if have any suitable consultant available for below
position, and you can share updated resume along with rate & contact
details at rshe...@aclatinc.net

*Oracle DBA with Data Modeling experience*

*Contract*

*Herndon VA*

Make sure candidate fit below JD.

*Position: L3 DBA*

·         Must have excellent experience in relational data modeling
(Logical data model ,Physical data model).

·         Must have strong Data warehouse experience in dimensional data
model like slowly changing dimension.

·         Must possess strong skills in Data Warehouse design and
optimization techniques.

·         Must be good in Oracle Database performance tuning, SQL
query tuning, Instance tuning, I/O tuning.

·         Good in designing partitions for large tables and partition
maintenance.

·         Should be proficient in writing SQL, PLSQL and Unix scripts, SQL
loader etc.

Thanks!

Warm Regards,

Rakesh

Aclat, Incorporated

5 E. College Drive Suite 100| Arlington Heights, IL

(847) 577 3501 Ext: 3509

(847) 577 2568 Fax

Email: rshe...@aclatinc.net

Website: www.aclatinc.com