Greetings,

My name is Deepak and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global
contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We have
an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title: Pega  Architect*
*Location: **Los Angeles, CA*

*JOB DESCRIPTION *
Pega Decision Architect for Next Best Action Advisor (NBAA) a.k.a
Decision Strategy Manager (DSM)

*Position Summary:*

·         The Decision Architect (DA) is responsible for working with
both technology resources and business resources (business analyst or
business arc

hitect) to design, build, integrate and evolve decision strategies
within Pega7.

·
The DA focus includes the modeling of both predictive and adaptive
decision strategies based on multiple integrated sources of data and
analytics.

·         This handson position will be responsible for the design of
these decision strategy models, often aided by a data scientist, to be
deployed within the context of an integrated business process within
an enterprise context of large-scale software appl
ications, systems, platforms, services or technologies.

 *ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:*

·         Pega Decision Strategy design leveraging Pega7 NBAA

·
Integrating decision strategies into business applications using Pega
PRPC and other Pega Frameworks.

·
Understand and describe the current baseline decision strategies to
project teams

·
Work with other architects (information, application, security and
enterprise), to develop target architectures, describing the product
and/or service strategy, and the organizational, functional, process,
event, information, and geographic aspects of the business
environment.

·         Work closely with the information, application, security,
integration, and enterprise architects to provide insights and assess
impacts stemming from business

 decision strategies.

·         Ensure alignment of models and objects that are contained
within taxonomy, interface with trained data and analytics
representatives for each business unit, co

ordinate with other departments on the technology, support the
training and development of business process architecture concepts for
maintenance of the taxonomy, and work closely with team members to
provide services for the enterprise.

·
Ensure compliance for anything (models, objects, standards, etc.)
promoted to the standards and/or production repository

·         Interface with trained Business Unit representatives

·         Coordinate with other departments on the Pega7 NBAA

·
Assess feasibility and ramifications of new business requirements.
Design appropriate solutions and recommend alternative approaches when
necessary.

·         Stay abreast of advancements in modern world technologies in
order to determine relevance and possible impact to existing system as
well as future development
path.

·
Recommend and implement engineering best practices, including use of
design patterns, code reviews and automated unit testing.

*Required: *

·         Strong knowledge of Pega’s NBAA

·
Strong knowledge and experience with PegaRULES Process Commander or
experience with additional modeling / analysis tools.

·         Pega PRPC 5.3 or higher platform experience for at least 5 years

·
Experience with process methodology, frameworks (TOGAF), development
methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) preferred.

·         Familiarity with Analytics engines and software platforms

·
Technical mastery in OOO, SOA, ESB CSA concepts and design patterns

·         Mastery with XML concepts and tools (DTD, XSD, XML parsers)

·
Experience designing and building systems for extremely high traffic
and transaction volumes

·         Experience implementing service-oriented architectures

*Preferred:*

·
Experience with business data transfer; consolidation and validation techniques.

·         Experience with Oracle: SQL, PL/SQL

·         Experience with Distributed systems

·         Knowledge of queuing systems

·
Ability to work with business and product managers teams, QA, Release,
Site Ops, all engineering teams as well as outside partners to
implement BPM solutions

·         Presentation and public speaking skills and knowledge of Pega

*Interpersonal Competencies:*

·
Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences

·         Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills

·         Strong organizational and planning skills

·         Ability to anticipate potential problems and offer solutions

·         Timely and proactive communication skills

*Leadership Competencies:*

·
Persuade / influence team members, sell ideas effectively, get results
and follow through

·         Teach and mentor less-experienced programmers

·
Strong decision-making skills, and an understanding of where projects
fit into development strategy

·
Demonstrate integrity and maturity, and a constructive approach to challenges

·
Operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions
to issues raised

·         Strive for Excellence

*Preferred Educational Level*

·         B.S. or M.S. in computer science or equivalent

* Experience:*

·         8+ years in software engineering experience

·         4+ years of Pega implementations

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at  (732) 318-3811 even if we have spoken recently
about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a
daytime phone number so I can reach you.

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature
Full Legal Name as in Driving License/ Passport:
Preferred email ID:
Day/ Evening phone numbers:
Current Location:
Work Authorization:
Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:
Hourly Rate:
Earliest possible start date:
Two Professional References:

Also, be aware that our client conducts an extensive background checks on
candidates who are extended offers of employment.

Sincerely yours,
Deepak Mishra
Gtalk ID- dmishraitrecrui...@gmail.com
eTeam Inc
dmis...@eteaminc.com
(732) 318-3811
1001 Durham Avenue Suite 201
South Plainfield, NJ, 07080
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either
because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to
which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to eTeam
Inc. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment
opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I
contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability
so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend
you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market
information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Thanks again.Deepak