Hello,

This is Vijay from ProNix Inc.

Please share suitable profiles towards below position to vi...@pronixinc.com

*Role: Sr. Android Application Developer *

*Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

   - A self-motivated Senior Android Application Developer to design,
   develop and support our Android application suite.
   - This role requires working with Product, Designers, third-party
   vendors and the enterprise architect team to explore and expand the brand
   into new, cutting-edge directions on the Android platform.
   - Collaborate around the creation of new and existing features on our
   Android products.
   - Craft and maintain world-class Android experiences.
   - Partner closely with our design team to produce an application that
   flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our users.
   - Constantly optimize our existing code base to ensure world-class
   quality.

*Requirements:*

   - Good foundational knowledge of Java and Android SDK.
   - Understanding of Object-Oriented Modeling, Middleware, Relational
   Databases and distributed computing technologies
   - Possess good understanding and/or knowledge in Performance,
   Multi-Threading, Scalability, Security, and Engineering best practices on
   mobile applications
   - Experience engineering, releasing, and supporting Android applications
   - Ability to review and perform technical analysis of business
   requirements
   - Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest in emerging
   technologies/trends on the Android platform
   - Experience engineering video centric products with knowledge of
   multi-bitrate streaming and casting.
   - Experience integrating with third-party libraries such as video,
   display advertising and analytics.
   - Expert knowledge of building responsive user experiences across phones
   and tablets
   - Expert knowledge of Android Studio/IntelliJ IDE, build and
   distribution processes.
   - Experience with unit testing frameworks and TDD
   - Knowledge of building applications that function offline and online.
   - Expert knowledge of Android design patterns
   - Expert knowledge of Google Cloud Messaging and integration
   - Familiarity of Android SDK 5.0 Lollipop and Material Design
   - Strong understanding of hybrid solutions utilizing JavaScriptHTML5 MVC
   frameworks
   - Strong Communication skills (verbal and written)
   - Analytical skills with the ability to work in a highly collaborative,
   multi-country/time zone environment
   - Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize
   multiple tasks
   - Collaborative personality with a proven track record of following
   through and delivering quality products
   - Expert ability to get things done on a small team.
   - Passion for implementing beautiful user interfaces.
   - An iterative approach to building software.
   - Active contribution to open source software.
   - Experience building consumer products.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Ramagiri

*ProNix* *Inc*

Ph: 732-902-0910 / Fax: 732 909 2000