Hi,

I am writing to see if you are currently available for a position in New
York. I am looking for JAVA XLS VBA Contractor. If you or anyone you may
know of is interested, please email me at your earliest convenience.

JAVA XLS VBA Contractor

 The ideal candidate will be an exceptional Java developer who is also
willing/able to implement the feed using a different technology such as
Excel/VBA if that is the most appropriate approach.

*Location:* New York, City, NY

*Duration: *12+ Months**

Start ASAP

*Job Overview:*

The client is looking for a consultant who can work directly with the
business in New York.  The ideal candidate will be an exceptional Java
developer who is also willing/able to implement the feed using a different
technology such as Excel/VBA if that is the most appropriate approach.

*Duties & Responsibilities:*

Development duties will include

Understand the integration API

Understand the existing feeds that integrate with other systems

Propose an appropriate solution either using Java, or as a combination of
Java / Excel or a standalone Excel / VBA solution

Interact with business and technology groups as required

*Skill, Experience & General information Required:*

Basic Technical Requirements

Java / J2EE 5 years plus

Sybase (5 years plus)

UNIX 5 years  plus

Excel / VBA

Exposure to  Excel manipulation API in Java

Exposure to the Investment banking industry/ Knowledge of accounting.

Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

***Please provide me the following details with your updated resume in word
format***

* *

Updated Resume:

Name:

Address:

Home No:

Cell no:

Email Address:

Work Authorization:

Availability:

Will you relocate or travel to New York?

Available for In-person Interview:

Current Project status:

Rate:

My best,

* *

*Vikas Jain*
Bitsoft International, Inc.
vi...@bitsft.com *
**office: *630.364.1839   *fax: *630.839.1219

*| www.bitsft.com |www.skillgalaxy.com |** *

* *

P* **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.