Dear Business Partner,

We have an urgent requirement for Lead Healthcare Business Analyst with EDI
and HIPPA expertise, please check the job description and forward your
resume with contact no and hourly rate.

Here is the job description:

Title: Lead Healthcare Business Analyst with EDI and HIPPA expertise

Location: Colorado Spring, CO

Duration: 1 year+

Local Consultants Preferred

This position needs to be geared toward EDI healthcare transactions. The
position will support the regulatory mandate for the healthcare transactions
to move from a 4010 standard version to a 5010 standard version. At a
minimum, we need resources that are highly skilled at managing multiple
priorities. The resource needs to have healthcare and X12 transaction
knowledge. This position will interface with customers both within the
organization as well as outside the organization, document requirements;
facilitate the interaction and hand-off of requirements to technical staff,
testing coordination with internal and external teams and serve as the
coordination point for implementations.

Required

5+ years of Healthcare experience
2+ Electronic Data Interchange experience with an emphasis on HIPAA X.12
(but other formats acceptable as well)
2+ years of IT Business Analysis Experience
2+ years of gathering / documenting business requirements
2+ years of any one or more of the following functions: project coordination
and /or Implementations of external client interfaces (payer, provider,
etc.)
Strong experience in Translating Business Requirements into technical
specifications

Assets:

Familiarity with SDLC
Healthcare transaction preference would be focused on claims and real time
transactions
Project lead / project management experience

Day in the life... This position is focused on the implementation of new
electronic health care transactions to support the health care industry
movement from the current HIPAA transaction version X.12 4010 to the new
X.12 5010 version mandated for implementation in 2012. This industry move
will require strong support for analysis and implementation for the
healthcare constituents such as providers and payers, supported by our
organization today. Likewise, this position may also support the
implementation of clinical transactions as we move into the HL7 arena. Like
any position focused on electronic health care transactions, support for our
present clients is imperative and as such, each position will encompass
daily maintenance as well as new implementations. The ideal candidate must
possess solid oral and written communications skills and demonstrate the
ability to function within a strong team environment. In addition, a
critical component to the position is the ability to work with multiple
internal and external clients simultaneously through their implementation
and maintenance needs.

Regards,

Gabriel

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Ph: 630 242 8896 x 302 Fax: (630) 206-2397

www.agilees.com|| Email: gabr...@agilees.com ||

Linkdin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/a/754/69a

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered  Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
E-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the E-mail addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which might
be diverting the E-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.