Hi

Position below …..

Send me profiles  : arj...@usmsystems.com

*JOB TITLE: .NET DEVELOPER*

*LOCATION: MISSION VIEJO, CA*

*DURATION : 6+MONTHS*

Job Description :

Looking for an experienced .NET developer to take our leading manufacturing
intelligence products to the next level.In this role you will be
responsible for:• Developing new features for our suite of class leading
data trending tools.

• Developing common UI components and integrating those with middle tier
services.

Minimum Qualifications:

• *5 or more years of overall software development experience*.

*• Strong experience with .NET UI development in C# (WinForms, WPF).*

*• Solid programming fundamentals (OOD, patterns, data structures)
including unit testing of code*.

• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering, or equivalent
experience.Desired Qualifications:

• Experience developing trending/charting software a plus.

*• Javascript development using modern JS frameworks (AngularJS, Knockout,
Backbone, etc.) a plus.*

*Thanks & Regards*
*ARJUN *
Phone: *703-953-1365*