Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Please send me your available consultants profile for below Opportunity
with one of our High end client Norfolk Southern Asap.

For Quick Response please share profile @ prahla...@idctechnologies.com

*Senior Software/ETL Developer*

Location - Philadelphia, PA

Duration - 9+ months

Interview - Phone and F2F

Rate - $55/hr c2c

Job Summary:

Looking for a highly experienced software developer with experience working
with large-scale, distributed data pipelines.  Our team processes
ClickStream data that represents the various actions taken by people on
Comcast set top boxes while watching television and interacting with guide
software.  Responsibilities will span the full data engineering lifecycle
from architecture and design, data analysis, software development, QA,
capacity planning and managing the analytics environment as a whole.  This
will involve a combination of working with traditional software and ETL
tools (approximately 30%), as well as working with more modern "big data"
technologies (approximately 70%).

Must Have Skills:

·       5+ years of experience in software development with Java (Python,
Scala or C++ would be acceptable alternatives).

·       Significant experience developing and supporting software in Linux
environments.

·       Significant experience working with relational databases
(preferably including Oracle).

·       Significant experience working with traditional ETL tools
(preferably including Pentaho).

·       Excellent communication skills, including experience communicating
with internal customers and stakeholders.

·       Ability to accomplish work with minimal direction, including a
willingness to seek clarity with others as needed.

Nice to Have Skills:

·       Prior experience working with any of the following technologies:
Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Spark, Storm, Kafka, Flume, Scala

·       Prior experience working in a DevOps environment.

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Prahlad Kumar Gupta*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *

*Email: **prahla...@idctechnologies.com* <shiv...@idctechnologies.com>* |
Contact: 408-418-5779 Ext 1039| *
GTalk: *prahlad.techrecrui...@gmail.com* <prahlad.gupta1...@gmail.com>