Dear Associate,

We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.Please make sure that the
Consultant's skills and experience match the requirement before submitting
the resume.

Kindly send the resume to daniel.willi...@panzersolutions.com

Position Title: Websphere Admin
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 6+ months
Clients prefers candidates that have Citizenship, Green Cards or EAD GC.

Mandatory Skill: ITCAM for AD, various ITM tools with Websphere
administration knowledge.

Job Description :
This position will support day to day non-production and production
middleware infrastructure monitoring operations for Websphere HTTP,
Application, process servers and MQ components on UNIX platform
(Solaris/Linux/AIX).
Real time experience on Solution Design, Implementation and Steady State
support of the ITM Tools
Exposure to debug problems and drive for getting root cause of the
incidents.
Maintain, operate and upgrade as necessary, ITCAM monitoring tools to
monitor system performance.
IBM SOA architecture for web service monitoring
Hands on experience in Installation and Migration of SOA/Transaction
tracking/Robotics tools along with the in depth knowledge of solving the
issues and errors
Hands on experience in solving complex issues related to the administration
and maintenance
Real time monitoring tool for system and availability management
Install and maintain Inter Service Monitoring(ISM) for URL monitoring.
Good working knowledge on both GUI and Command Line interface.
Mush and should have websphere administrator skills to configure and
un-configure monitoring tools instrumentations.
ITCAM for Transaction tracking instrumentation for critical application to
understand end to end real time slowness tracking
IBM SOA architecture for Datapower appliance monitoring.
Set up and maintain job schedules, manage conflicts and issues related to
the job schedules and tools.

Prerequisites for the role:
6 to 8 years of IT Experience out of which 4 years of hands on Websphere
administration and Monitoring tools administration.
Strong communication skills are essential.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
In case I am not available or for any escalations, you can reach my manager
Leon Parker at 203-652-1444 ext 111 / leon.par...@panzersolutions.com

Warm Regards,
Daniel Williams|Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
daniel.willi...@panzersolutions.com
Direct: 203-652-1444 Ext 199
45 Stuart Ave, Unit K,
Norwalk CT 06850.
Fax: 203-286-1457
Testimonials: http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonial.php

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient,nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list