Hi,

This is Suman Bakshi -Sam from SOURCECHIP,INC.

*Job Openings :: Urgent ::LTE Test Automation at Redmond, WA for Telecom
client*

Location   : Redmond, WA

Long Term Project

End client at&t

*Job Details :-*

JD + Role description:

1.            Well versed with Mobile Communication Technologies

2.            Good knowledge of LTE EPC and IMS Network

3.            8+ years' experience in Automation Test Automation experience
must

4.            Good LTE/UMTS Call flows knowledge

5.            Well versed with LTE RAN/EPC/IMS protocols and interfaces
like S1, S11, Gx, S6a etc

6.            Mobile Communication Network Troubleshooting and RCA
experience

7.            Good to Have: Knowledge of Ixia/Spirent/Exfo tools like
IxLoad, Landslide etc

8.            Strong Test Requirement analysis and Planning

9.            Strong communication and reporting/presenting skills

*If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path,
please send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format) . *

*Name as per Visa-*

*No#-*

*Email-*

*Hourly Rate *

*Notice Period Required-*

*Valid visa Status-*

*Relocation-*

*Current location-*

*Skype Id- *

Regards

*Suman Bakshi - Sam | Sourcechip,Inc |Email -  **s...@sourcechip.net*
<s...@sourcechip.net>

*Phone - 732-917-4895 |Fax: 732-875-0233  |**www.sourcechip.net*
<http://www.sourcechip.net>

*28su...@gmail.com* <28su...@gmail.com>*|Yahoo IM- sbakshi.jobs
<http://sbakshi.jobs> |**www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi>

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "Remove"
in the subject line.