*Job Title: Senior Java Developer*

*Duration: 1 year+ contract*

*Location:  Newport Beach, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

Candidates need to have FINANCIAL SERVICES experience, (i.e. fixed income,
derivatives, swaps, trading, etc)

*Job Description:*  Looking for a hands on Senior Java Developer to join
the core architecture team to develop core data services for our client.
We are willing to consider less experience with Java if the candidate is
very bright and quick to learn.

*Qualifications:*
10+ years of Java development.
Experience in Java server development, spring, REST, SOA.
Good SQL skills, knowledge of Oracle preferred
Experience/good understanding of multi-threading and concurrency.
Good problem solving skills. Ability to understand and quickly solve
problems
Experience with middleware and messaging technologies.
Experience with python or mongo db is a plus

ยท         Additional Needed:  Bachelor's Degree is preferred, but not
required. Experience is more important. This person will be on a small team
and focused more on developing the data systems than modifying and customer
service.

Thanks,

*Patrick Williams*

*Senoir Recruiter*

14301 N ,87th Street
Suite # 317 * Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Phone : 480-787-5609 Ext 102|| Fax :1-(877) 624-0440
Email: *p...@kollasoft.com* <p...@kollasoft.com> | http://www.kollasoft.com

           SBE Certified | DBE Certified -State of Arizona

 an