Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Please send me your available consultants profile for below Opportunity
with one of our High end client Norfolk Southern Asap.

For Quick Response please share profile @ prahla...@idctechnologies.com

*I can get interview schedule by Tuesday and Wednesday*

*Need Linux Admin very uygent.*

*Job Description:*

*Senior Linux Admin*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: Multi-year Contract*

*Max 50/hr c2c*

*Phone Skype*

Linux Admin - Linux administrator, preferably with Tomcat, MySQL experience
and preferably with Jaspersoft experience?  This is an existing applaiction
moving their next version to my team for support, and I need a dedicated
resource.  Role will create VMware Linux nodes on UCS hardware, install
Redhat using Satellite 6, install and configure Tomcat, MySQL and
Jaspersoft.  Then work with the app team to install, configure and support
their reporting application.

I would look for a Linux Admin with the following -- Must Have -Red Nice to
Have - Blue

*LINUX ADMIN with (RedHat Satellite Server 6) AND install and configure
Tomcat, MySQL and Jaspersoft*

   1. App Server Administration (Tomcat)
   2. Provisioning Linux Images on VMware vSphere
   3. Installed and configured MySQL Database
   4. Jaspersoft Reporting Application setup/admin experience
   5. Install images from RedHat Satellite Server 6

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Prahlad Kumar Gupta*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *

*Email: **prahla...@idctechnologies.com* <shiv...@idctechnologies.com>* |
Contact: 408-418-5779 Ext 1039| *

GTalk: *prahlad.techrecrui...@gmail.com* <prahlad.gupta1...@gmail.com>*|*